“There’s no place like HOME.” –that’s an old saying that we hear from the elders. But what can you do if you don’t have a place you can call your own home? Well, that’s a sad reality for some people, knowing for a fact that having your own home is one of the necessities in life.
Benefits of Having your Own House
You can live with your relatives or rent for as long as you want, but do you know the advantages or benefits of having your own home?
- You can have your privacy and you can do whatever you want in decorating your own home.
- You can be secured and be safe from any harm.
- You are not wasting your money if you are paying for monthly amortization, because eventually, it will become yours.
- You have something to call your own after working your fingers to the bone.
- This is where you will build happy memories with your family.
Factors that Affect Owning a House
This is the number one reason why a person doesn’t own a house–simply because he can’t afford to buy one. We have a lot of things to consider–the daily expenses for food and other bills, so it seems impossible for one to do so. Most of the Filipinos consider renting a place until they are financially stable to purchase their dream house.
- The location
It’s ironic–sometimes, you may have the money to buy your dream house, but you can’t find the perfect location. It’s either too far from your work or not accessible to the other places.
- The design
Most of the time, the reason why one doesn’t want to purchase his own house is because he wants to have a custom design. Well, it’s possible to build your dream house according to your taste, but it’s only possible if you have enough funds for it.
Bagong Bahay, Bagong Buhay!
So, what if your goal to have your own house is just within your reach? Would you grab the opportunity to fulfill that dream? Actually, there’s a chance for everyone to say “Bagong Bahay, Bagong Buhay!” 🏡😄
About Lumina Homes
The good news is that… With Lumina Homes, you can invest and have financial security at the same time. Its mission is to provide Filipino families the quality home. Since it was established in 2012, the company was able to help address the country’s housing needs by providing affordable house and lot opportunities under easy financing terms. 💶
The Advantages of Choosing Lumina Homes
Looking back at the factors I’ve mentioned earlier, here’s why you should choose Lumina Homes 🏡
- It’s affordable. For as low as P500,000, you can have your own Lumina Home ‼️
- Each home is made of superior materials and has a contemporary and stylish design.
- There are different locations to choose from and each location has access to the following:
🏫 Schools, Colleges, & Universities
🏥 Hospitals & Clinics
🚌 Transport Terminals
🏦 Local Government Offices
Lumina Homes Models
How can you Reserve a Lumina Home?
You can reserve your own Lumina home online ‼️
- Plan which house model is suitable for you and your family. You can get more information about Lumina Homes here.
- Request for a site visit or check virtually.
- Finalize the Lumina Home unit you will purchase.
- Fill out the online reservation form and prepare the documents needed for your home application.
- Pay the reservation fee and use the JASLMN500 to get P500 off. You can use your debit/credit card or GCash to pay online.
- An email confirmation will be sent upon successful reservation of your own Lumina Home 🏡
If you don’t have your own house yet, it’s the perfect time for you to have one. Apply for your own Lumina Home now!