My Travel Plans for 2020
I am a bit pressured. Why? I am currently working on my content calendar for 2020. So far, I only have included Boracay for our summer destination. Well, that’s the only sure ball in this game plan, hehehe. We can make it an easy win if I am going to carefully plan about it. Nothing is impossible since I have all the time for myself and the kids now 🙂 Okay, let us start planning and get the ball rollin’! It’s time to have my travel plans for 2020.
Where to Go?
For my travel plans in 2020, I have listed some of the places that I would love to visit.
- BAGUIO OR TAGAYTAY TRIP for Shane’s birthday celebration on April 2020
Baguio is also one of our favorite summer destinations simply because I can relax and forget all my troubles temporarily whenever I am in Baguio. I haven’t stayed with my family yet in Tagaytay for an overnight or 3d/2n stay, and I would really like to give it a try this year. I promised my daughter that she would be spending her 13th birthday in either of the 2 places. If it’s possible to have both, why not?
2. My Blog and YouTube Channel Relaunch week in BORACAY on May 1-3, 2020
BORACAY is a paradise for me, so, I make it a point to visit the island every year.
For 2020, I have two reasons: (1) It will be our first renewal of vows anniversary on the 30th of April, and I would like to have more private time with my hubby. Last time, we went there with the whole family. We had a lot of things to consider because we have a senior citizen and a 5-year-old kid with us. Though the ceremony wasn’t perfect, I am still thankful we were able to experience a wedding ceremony done by a pastor because back in 2002, we only had a civil wedding.
(2) I will be having my relaunch of this website– I launched My Barbie World in a different site in 2016. After a year, I have changed the name as The Travel Blogger in Pink. It’s just this August 2019 that I have changed the name to The Blogger Princess. I am planning to make a short program right inside our hotel room in Ferra Hotel. My purpose is to thank everyone, including the brands I’ve worked with. I also want to celebrate because I’m a full-time blogger/vlogger now. Yahoo!
While I am in Boracay, I will be featuring boutique hotels for budget sensitive travelers and I will give you a comprehensive information (article and vlog about our accommodation and dining experience). There’s a lot to watch out for!
3. PALAWAN ESCAPADE
Well, I haven’t been to Palawan, and that’s hella funny. People keep on asking me why I haven’t been there. They are also encouraging me to visit and discover how beautiful Palawan is. I will see if I will be able to squeeze some time for summer. If ever, I will need my hubby to come with me. That will only be possible during summer when there are no classes. We can also use October for our 18th wedding anniversary. We can start by planning and hoping for this to become a reality 🙂
4. MY FIRST INTERNATIONAL TRIP
For my travel plans in 2020, I would like to have my first international trip. Yes, I haven’t experienced to visit other countries. I have spent my precious time at work, and I wasn’t able to have QUALITY bonding with my kids as they grow. Now, I regret the fact that I have done this stupid thing. I wish I could turn back the time and make up for the lost time. All I can do is to make the most out of my time, and I would really love to explore Asian countries first.
The first step that I will do is to renew our passports and get the kids their own passports as well. I can start looking for inexpensive flights and hotels after. You can find Book Now and Pay Later deals here. I will appreciate if you can suggest which country to visit for my first Asian trip. You can also give me tips for hotels, food, and places to visit. You can get in touch with me by commenting here or sending me an email. Those are my travel plans for 2020. I will just update you if there will be changes.
- We already got our passports. Thanks to the hassle-free online application at DFA. You may click here to find out how we got ours.
- Due to COVID-19, I have cancelled my plans for international travel. I do not have any specific date or months yet for my travel. My first priority is the health and safety of my family.
I think, this will be all for now, since I have a lot of planning to do. I promise to update this post if I have additional trips in mind. Have a great weekend!
Thailand is the first on my list. If ever, it will be on May or October 2020. As of now, I am in the process of doing my own research about Thailand and we are kinda excited for this. My plan would be to explore and get lost in Bangkok and Phuket for one week.