It’s LOVE month and YES, I am already planning for a perfect way to celebrate Valentine. It doesn’t have to be on that day as I know that it would be a rush ( I go home before 8pm and I had to wake up early to do some paperworks in school for the following day 😦 ) I actually reserved online for a buffet dinner at Vikings SM Marikina on the 14th but hubby was able to convince me to cancel it. So, I just thought of buying simple takeout foods and cake for family dinner.
Instead of spending it in Vikings, I thought of just booking a one-bedroom suite in The Linden Suites on February 16, 2018 since it’s a looooooong weekend that day (Chinese New Year). Spending it with hubby is romantic, but spending the LOVE month with the kiddos will be sweeter.
So, how can you surprise your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day (or even that week)?
- Ordering food is acceptable especially if both of you are so busy, but if you have the time, your partner will appreciate it if you will be the one to personally prepare it for him/her. If you have the time, though, a romantic dinner in a restaurant would be cool.
2. A movie date sounds good also 🙂 (I will try to squeeze some time with hubby on the 14th, probably a post Valentine movie date will be possible.
3. A good massage or spa treatment would also be sweet. Soulscape Spa offers a special treat to couples this LOVE month. For 1.5 hours, you and your other half can enjoy their signature Anti-Stress massage plus a bonus 30 minute foot reflex for only P1430.00.
4. Hit the gym/fitness center with your special someone. Since Feb, 16 is a holiday, I will see if I can bring hubby to Fitness First in the morning, before we go to The Linden Suites in the afternoon.
5. If you can afford, you may purchase something special for your special someone. In my case, my gift for him is QUALITY TIME not only for him but for our kids.
Whatever present or no matter how you celebrate the V day with your special someone, it’s your present that matters and how you were able to make him/her feel that he/she is special.
Categories: My Travels